View Profile Inthezone

4 Movie Reviews

Very Awesome

A really awesome beat, when i was accidently right-click and back at the part when the sailors head blows it reseted that scene with no music and you hear a boom when his head explodes!

WeeGee!!!!

Aaaah! Just cant stop loving the Luigi part!!!

Beautiful

Awesome flash... I cant descrive how beautiful and awesome it was....

6 Game Reviews

Good game but...

This is a really great game but there is one thing, sometimes when I play, I notice that the game skips many levels and frames really fast, I even got Teachers Pet on Day One that way ( by some odd reason ). You must fix this because it has been happening to me five times now

FrozenFire responds:

change browsers man

Can any1 manage to beat my time?

Haha i got 67 seconds on the first try :D

NICE!

Really awesome game. And one of the medals have the same name as my name :D ( In the zone )

4 Audio Reviews

Sweet song, I really love it !I like the "wobble"-thingy, the beat was great and how you mixed the sung part is awesome! :D

One question though; How did you do this song? Which programs were used and such? Also, do you have a tip for an aspiring musician who sucks at making music? :)

Wow

I cant speak, this song is so awesome that I cant barely speak. I got chills in my body which means that a song is awesome. And thoese chills lasted during the whole song!!!!

Nice!!!

A very nice loop!
Im curios about how you did 8-bit music in FL Studio. Since I always wanted to do an 8-bit song. And which instruments / sounds did you use?

n/a, Male